Cybersecurity information from the experts
Our executives and staff members are among the most recognized, respected, and published in terms of cyber security standards and methodologies. Here are a few interviews, presentations and editorials chock-full of cybersecurity information. They will help you learn how we think, and will provide you with a further understanding of our unique approach to identifying, measuring and managing your cyber security risk.
Power Magazine, June 2021. Authored by Steven Seiden, Leighton Johnson, Dr. Tony Barber, and Djenana Campara (KDM Analytics).
This article provides simple best practices to protect an organization from the three types of internal cybersecurity threats: malicious, careless, and clueless.
Control Engineering magazine, December 2020. Authored by Steven Seiden, Leighton Johnson, Dr. Tony Barber, and Djenana Campara (KDM Analytics).
Information technology strategies can help combat new cybersecurity vulnerabilities and deploy a solid cybersecurity program for operational technology use for industrial control systems, remote terminal units, supervisory control and data acquisition systems, as Industrial Internet of Things deployments increase.
Djenana Campara, CEO of KDM Analytics along with Steve Seiden, President of AcquireData Solutions (ADS) and Dr. Tony Barber discuss the features and benefits of the Blade Risk Assessment tool. Blade applies a model-based systems engineering approach to risk assessment while using NIST RMF controls to provide a strong foundation for developing mitigations for identified risk areas.
KDM Analytics, and our CEO, Djenana Campara, is one of 150 influential thought leaders in Canada interviewed for the Best of Canada, 150th Anniversary Business Report.
- Software Quality News (08/07): Six Sigma helps reduce software defects, improve quality
- Software Quality News (05/07): OMG working to improve application security testing
- GSN: Government Computer News (03/07): All for one, but not one for all
- SC magazine (04/06): Cover Story – Defining Trust
- CSO: The Resource for Security Executives (12/05): OMG Pushes for Gov’t Software Security Standards
- ComputerWorld (08/05): Developing Secure Software is a Management Issue