Technical Due Diligence
Evaluate your software system risk
Private corporations and public agencies have benefited from our technical due diligence for over two decades. Our executive team and resources have the expertise to report on both top-down risk and bottom-up vulnerabilities. This includes examining a system from both system-level and operational perspectives – be it a sub-system, an intricate network, or a stand-alone product.
We employ a highly structured process and automated tools that eliminate guesswork and ad hoc results. Our process combines evidence-based vulnerability assessment, threat and risk analysis, and risk prioritization. Furthermore, our approach eliminates issues that are often associated with human interpretation or misinterpretation.
What You Can Expect
We will perform an extensive cyber security risk assessment and code review. Then we prepare a Software Evaluation Report, which focuses on the key quality, maintainability, security, and compliance aspects of the examined system. The report contains a summary and detailed information about:
- Security analysis
- Architecture and code analysis
- Internalization and localization
- Third-party software identification and open source licensing
- System metrics
Types Systems That Can Benefit
These are just some examples of how our services are applied:
- Aircraft and other mission critical self-contained systems
- Road-going vehicles
- Products that leverage the internet of things (IoT) – from refrigerators to routers
- Critical software and hardware sub-systems within a larger framework
Contact us to determine the accuracy of your risk and vulnerability analyses.