Know exactly where your cyber security risk is at
Our experts literally wrote the book on cyber security risk – a third-party assessment conducted by them will help guide your decisions about risk, vulnerabilities, allocation of resources, budgeting, scheduling and product management. They can conduct a detailed cyber security risk analysis of your system – however complex – and provide you with the knowledge you need to make informed, cost effective and practical decisions on how to allocate resources and budgets.
We leverage our in-house products and subject matter expertise to find the answers to these questions, and many more:
- How secure is my system?
- Are there vulnerabilities enabling cyber attackers?
- Is there any risk in the architecture?
- How can I quantify how good my architecture is?
- What are my operational risks?
- What third-party software – commercial and open source – is embedded in my system?
A Tiered Approach to Assessing Your System
We offer a tiered approach to cyber security risk assessment. Each stage provides a progressively higher level of assurance and policy orientation. You can select which level best fits the assurance need.
- Level 1: Secure Coding
- Level 2: Component Level Security
- Level 3: Security Architecture and Safeguards
- Level 4: Threat Risk Assessment
- Level 5: Security Policy Traceability
If you require a professional assessment of your cyber security risks and vulnerabilities, contact us.